Speed limits in the Czech Republic
Car rental is available at airports in the Czech Republic
1. Vaclav Havel. Prague (PRG) https://www.prg.aero
2. Pardubice (PED) www.airport-pardubice.cz
3. Karlovy Vary (KLV) www.airport-k-vary.cz
Major cities of the Czech Republic where car rental is available
Prague Karlovy Vary Brno
- 1. AS 24 https://www.as24.com/ru
- 2. OMV https://www.omv.cz/cs-cz
- 3. MOL https://molcesko.cz/cz/
- 4. Tank ONO https://www.tank-ono.cz/cz/index.php
- 5. Robin Oil https://www.robinoil.cz
- 6. KM-PRONA https://km-prona.cz
- 7. EuroOil https://www.ceproas.cz/eurooil
- 8. F1 https://www.f1gas.eu
- 9. Shell https://www.shell.cz
Winter tires are mandatory from 1 November to 31 March.
Studded tires are prohibited.
- 1. T-Mobile https://www.t-mobile.cz/osobni
- 2. O2 https://www.o2.cz/osobni/
- 3. Vodafone https://www.vodafone.cz
Vehicles must have a vignette to drive on motorways.
There is a heavy fine for not having a vignette.
Check this with your rental company.
Free sections of roads are marked with the inscription BEZ POPLATKU.
Vignette can be purchased for 10 days, for a month and for a year.
Motorcycles do not need a vignette.
Paid and free roads on the map of the Czech Republic
The vignette can be purchased electronically at https://edalnice.cz, at the post office,
or at a special point of sale at the borders.
Be especially careful when renting a car in other countries.
Czech car rental companies usually already have a vignette in their cars.
The presence of a vignette is checked by traffic cameras and cameras in police cars.
Parking on the streets of the Czech Republic is usually paid in cash at special parking meters.
In the Czech Republic, the driver's blood alcohol content is very strict.
Be sure to use low beam at any time of the day.
Emergency phone numbers
European emergency number - 112
Police - 158
Fire Department - 150
Ambulance - 155
In the Czech Republic, it is allowed to pay a small fine to a traffic policeman.
Car rental popularity chart in the Czech Republic
The cheapest car for rent is FIAT Tipo. From 36 euros per day
The most expensive Mercedes Benz Vito. From 80 euros per day